Barnsley Gardens' Rice House Restaurant

Our first photo together, Barnsley Gardens’ Rice House Restaurant, Valentine’s Day 2009

A Story About Love

How Green Global Travel Was Born

I was miserable.

It was the week after Thanksgiving, I’d just broken up with a girl I was really into because she wasn’t ready for a commitment, and I was desperate for something, ANYTHING that would take my mind off my troubles. My friend Stef suggested I go to a Christmas party her Unitarian Church’s 20s-30s social group  was having at her friend Mary’s house, even though Stef wouldn’t be there and I’d basically know no one.

I reached out to Mary on Facebook at Stef’s urging, and wound up getting invited to the party. Mary thought I was flirting with her in my initial message, but I was honestly too depressed to flirt with anyone. Still, I went to the party and Mary was both beautiful and  incredibly welcoming, making me feel right at home. We played a fun party game in which she taped celebrity names to everyone’s back, and you had to go around asking people questions in an attempt to guess who you were. It was perfect for bringing me out of my shell.

Things got interesting when one woman, whom I vaguely knew from a previous get-together at Stef’s house, got extremely drunk and started flirting with me, dragging me around and introducing me to people as “my Facebook boyfriend.” I noticed a look of hurt on Mary’s face when she heard this, and my curiosity was piqued when she replied, “But I thought you were MY Facebook boyfriend!” Clearly, there were worse positions for a guy to be in….

Mary's Surprise Birthday Party at Atlanta's Dogwood Restaurant, 2009

Mary’s Surprise Birthday Party at Atlanta’s Dogwood Restaurant, February 2009

I soon found myself in one: The drunk girl led me around by the hand, asking me to critique the artwork in Mary’s house, and she eventually led me upstairs, to Mary’s bedroom. Being sober, I was a perfect gentleman, but she was very flirtatious, folding herself in my arms in front of a mirror and asking, “Don’t we look GOOD together?” I was much more concerned with keeping her from falling and hurting herself.

Next thing I knew, I heard someone calling up from below: “Hellooo?!” I immediately thought, “Oh, crap!” knowing precisely what the perception of a stranger being upstairs alone with a drunk girl might be. We went downstairs to find everyone had left, and Mary looked FURIOUS. I apologized profusely, offered to take the drunk woman home, but I knew there was nothing I could do to redeem myself in Mary’s eyes, so I didn’t even try.

The next day I sent Mary a Facebook message explaining what had happened, apologizing profusely once again, and offering to take her out to dinner to make it up to her. She wrote back a scathing email, explaining that she’d recently started dating, two months after getting separated, and was looking for someone VERY different from me– someone with a stable professional career, without kids, without facial hair and tattoos, shorter… I laughed, and responded bluntly: “It’s just dinner. I’m not asking you to marry me!” She replied back almost immediately, “I guess dinner would be okay.”

At a friend's party, 2009

At a friend’s party, March 2009

Two weeks later, we were inseparable.

Our first date (which she insisted was NOT a date) went so well that she wound up pouring her heart out about her failed marriage, hopes and dreams for over two hours, our sushi dinner lasting so long that we had to cancel the planned trip to see Lake Lanier Islands’ Magical Nights of Lights. Instead, we agreed to go there the next Tuesday, just a few days before Christmas. As we drove through my favorite holiday attraction, we crossed a bridge lined with lights just as the sun set over the lake, and it was there that Mary kissed me for the first time (yes, she made the first move). Not long after, we were making out in front of the sweet baby Jesus at the live nativity, and that was pretty much that.

We were falling madly in love. We were together on Christmas night. We went to a ridiculously huge New Year’s Eve party in downtown Atlanta, talking into the wee hours of the morning and going to brunch, where Mary (a Psychology major who specialized in personality assessments for major corporations’ HR departments) gave me an astonishingly accurate breakdown of who I was as a human being and what made me tick. She was going through a painful divorce, and I (having been through one of my own 5 years previous) was able to help her through it. In February, I threw her a big surprise birthday party, with friends coming from as far away as New York City to make her day extra special.

But I still think it was our trip to the Big Island of Hawaii, just 3 months after we’d met, that permanently sealed the deal. An avid world traveler in college, Mary had become much less adventurous during her marriage. Though I traveled a decent amount for work, I turned down numerous trips because I hated traveling alone. So when we each realized how much the other person loved to travel, we immediately bonded over sharing stories from our trips. When a friend who worked in PR for the Big Island came to Atlanta and asked Mary and I to join her for dinner, we gladly accepted, and it was there that we were invited on our first press trip as a couple.

Hawaii's Big Island Travel, Kohala Coast

Our first press trip, to Hawaii’s Big Island, March 2009

You learn an awful lot about a person when you travel together, spending every waking moment with each other. Mary and I took 3 flights (totaling over 13 hours) to get from Atlanta to Hawaii, and in a week we saw nearly every inch of that island. We narrowly avoided hitting a wild boar with our rental car in Holualoa, conquered Mary’s fears of water by snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay, took a helicopter ride over Volcanoes National Park, took a nausea-inducing boat ride to see the lava meet the ocean, spent luxurious time in a private paradise called Shangri-La, and got lomilomi massages and swam with sea turtles at the Fairmont Orchid Hotel. Through it all, we never argued, we played like children, and we fell deeper and deeper and deeper…

For better, and for worse…

Though our early days were certainly romantic, this was no fairy tale romance.

My beloved grandmother passed away right around the time of our Hawaii trip, and I was heartbroken. Mary’s divorce was painful as hell. Soon after it was finalized, her mom had some health issues and spent time in the hospital. A month or two after that, a massive tree fell on her house. During the cleanup, a man tried to sell the tree crew a GPS that it turned out he had stolen from their truck: when the police were called, he turned out to be a convicted rapist. Around Christmas, Mary’s company (which she’d been with for 10 years) was bought out and she was laid off. In part to save money and in part to get her out of a neighborhood increasingly infested with crime, we moved in together in January 2010.

Though times were tough, we took solace in our travels, with Mary (who had been been an entrepreneur’s right-hand man for 10 years) helping to manage my busy freelance career. We got incredible opportunities to travel to Curacao, the Dominican Republic and Sanibel Islandand began to talk about my 10-year dream to start my own publication dedicated to ecotourism

Boarding the boat to Tortuguero, Costa Rica

Boarding the boat to Tortuguero, Costa Rica

I remember the fateful conversation that gave birth to Green Global Travel like it was yesterday. We were sitting at the pool bar of the Mwamba Lodge in Tortuguero, Costa Rica, taking shelter from a torrential downpour and talking about what we wanted to do with our lives. Mary had been unemployed for over 6 months and was bummed at the job prospects she’d been offered, all of which required lots of her time and effort for surprisingly little pay. I’d been self-employed for 15 years, and couldn’t imagine having to work for someone else.

Suddenly, in discussing different ways she could generate her own income, we stumbled onto the idea of launching our own travel and culture website, allowing us to pursue our primary passions in a way that would financially benefit us in the long-run. Less than 3 weeks later, we’d assembled a team of writers, hired a graphic designer, launched our Facebook page, and began the long, arduous journey to create the ever-evolving site you know (and hopefully love) today.

Gladiator & Goddess, Halloween Party 2011

The Gladiator & His Goddess, Halloween 2010 (the day before GGT launched)

Green Global Travel may not be perfect– not by a long shot– but I can assure you without a doubt that Mary is the perfect partner to help me run it. That trip we took to Hawaii more than 3 years ago showed us that, when we worked together as a team, we could conquer any obstacle or challenge we faced. And now, as we pour every ounce of our passion and energy and love and dreams for our family into this site on a daily basis, I know that, in the grand scheme of things, we’re just getting started and ANYTHING is possible. Thanks for being a part of our amazing journey!  –Bret Love

If you enjoyed this story about love, then you might also like:

Our Happy Place- A Celebration of Stay-cations

Our Mission Statement

125 Responses to Bret & Mary– A Story About Love (How Green Global Travel Was Born)

• What a great story! <3

• SF says:

She was looking for someone VERY different from me… ha! VERY sweet story.

• Bret Love says:

Yeah, I think she actually wanted a doctor or lawyer type. Funny thing is, when she went into the specifics of her dreams for herself– being able to work from home, having a kid, being wined and dined and traveling, she was basically describing the life we have now. Just goes to show that, while we may know where we want to go in life, we aren’t always able to see the best path to get there…

• Toni says:

I LOVE the story of how you and Mary got together and how you started this site Bret. It’s nice to know, as well, that whilst some couples are wary at first, it really can lead to amazing things! Here’s to many more amazing things in your lives!

• Bret Love says:

It’s funny you mention the wariness, as I was extremely cautious with Mary, knowing she was still dealing with a difficult breakup. It was probably that cautiousness that allowed her to make the first move; otherwise, my aggressiveness would most likely have scared her off! In retrospect, it’s amazing the way Fate conspired to bring us together.

• miss*mason says:

happy for you, happy for her… love, love, love!

• miss*mason says:

she's a lucky lady…
    xoxoxo
    M

• What a sweet, sweet story. It’s always fun to look at the circumstances that bring people together. Out of heartache and defeat came love and triumph. Looks like you two are perfect for each other!

• Bret Love says:

Thank you, Tawny. I’m a complex guy, so I sometimes question whether I’m “perfect” for anyone, but I’ve known from very early on that Mary is precisely what I need in my life. She’s great for my daughter as well…

• janice says:

Travelling together is the quickest way to figure out if this person is for you. If you smile and laugh together as the realities of travel come at you, then you soon realize that these realities are life and what works WORKS. Don’t question it just live it.

• Bret Love says:

Agreed! It’s interesting how travel helped me figure out it was time to end my marriage, and it also helped me decide Mary was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

• Victoria says:

What a beautiful love story. Has cheered my day up nicely :) Thanks for sharing.

• Sharlene says:

I love hearing the stories of how travel websites came to be, especially when they are full of love and passion like yours! Congratulations on finding love, happiness, and travel.

• I love hearing “how we met stories”. Your is especially adorable. I was actually worried during the part where you were trapped upstairs holding up the drunk girl after the house emptied out..

You guys make a cute pair too.. :)

• founders says:

Thanks, Annie. I was pretty worried during the part you mentioned as well: I knew IMMEDIATELY How bad it must have looked. Mary and I were just talking yesterday about what an important role the drunk girl played in bringing us together. If Mary hadn’t been jealous enough to say she thought I was her Facebook boyfriend, I would’ve had no clue she was into me. Fate works in funny ways..

• Jennifer says:

This post made me happy — in fact most of your posts do, Bret. I love the photo of you and she as the gladiator and goddess. :)

• Jim says:

True, weird circumstance can bring the right people together. Really nice story Bret, and Mary! Being able to work together can both test, and weld a relationship together.
    Hey, I’m not supposed to talk about my partner, but just this once…
    Met a girl 43 years ago. First time I looked upon her face the most awesome thought struck my mind-
    “I’m going to spend the rest of my life with you!”
    So still enjoying each other.
    I do believe some people are made for each other.

• Bret Love says:

Thanks for sharing, Jim! Not sure Mary or I would say ours was love at first sight, due to the fact we both had our guards up in the beginning. But once we got to know each other, I think we both quickly realized just how well our complementary pieces fit together. Now, I can’t imagine what I ever did without her.

• Karon says:

What a great story of love, passion and commitment, not only for one another but to a life calling perfectly suited for the both of you! Thanks for sharing!

• Carol says:

Awwww! I love this! What a sweet love story. Congratulations on finding each other, giving each other a chance to love one another and taking on this venture together! Thank you for sharing it : )

• Bret Love says:

Thank you Carol. There were times during my 5 post-divorce years when I though I might never find the right woman, though not for lack of trying. I dated an awful lot of frogs before I found my princess! Not that there’s anything wrong with frogs… LOL

• Nellie says:

Aww so cool to read about how you and Mary met! Such a sweet love story. ;) I need to write about mine and Alberto – we met when we were traveling!

• Sasha says:

Beautiful story Brett, thanks so much for sharing! You two are really lucky to have found each other! :)

• Good for you guys! Eerie how similar our stories are: meeting at a holiday party; testing the relationship waters (and growing far closer) by traveling together, ultimately joining forces to make travel the core of how we work and live….Onward!

• Bret Love says:

The coincidences are pretty crazy, aren’t they! Glad that our respective circumstances ultimately led us together.

• Stefanie says:

When I suggested you go to that you go to Mary’s party, I thought you’d meet someone, but never dreamed you’d hook up with Mary. I believe when you asked me, “Who’s Mary?”. I said, “Mary is a doll, but she’s going through a divorce so she’s not ready for anything serious.”. What was that, three years ago?

• Bret Love says:

I never dreamed I’d hook up with Mary either! As you know, I was avoiding newly separated/divorced women like the plague at that time, due to my recent experiences. But I felt so bad about what happened at the party, I felt like I had to make it up to her. Never imagined it would lead us where it has, but thanks for making the connection! <3 <3 <3

• Miriam Futral Bryant says:

Your mom and I were childhood friends. Enjoyed reading yours and Mary’s story. Also love your web site.

• LOL true romance! It’s so wonderful to finally find the right person (lover and travel budy) a little later in life and travelling together is such a great way to find out if the relationship can really work. Great post!

• Bret Love says:

Yeah, Mary and I agree it’s great we met when we did (although technically, we did meet a few years earlier at Stef’s birthday party, but both of us were in relationships at the time). Any earlier and I don’t think the connection would’ve been quite the same.

• Bret & Mary
    Enjoyed your heartfelt story – your compatibility was obvious when I met you in the Galapagos. I am enjoying following your adventures and hope to see you both again some day – perhaps in Atlanta if I ever visit Barbara there.

• Bret Love says:

Thanks, Nancy! Hope you will come down to visit Barbara, and if you do we’d love to have you both over for dinner. We had such a lovely time the last time we were here, and she’s been so incredibly helpful with guidance in building GGT.

• Necessity is the mother of invention – GGT is off to a wonderful start!

• Bret Love says:

Thank you, Corinne! It took us a while to find our footing, but we do feel like we’re on the right track.

• What a beautiful love story, even more beautiful for producing world-changing new media.

Fabulous story guys. Have to agree about the travel being a great test for a relationship. I met Vera on the road, and we’ve travelled together non stop since then, over two years now. I reckon if you can handle that level of 24 hour commitment.. you can handle anything :D

• Bret Love says:

Agreed, Laurence! Mary and I live, work and travel together 24/7/365. The fact that we rarely argue and are always kind to one another even when we do disagree tells me a LOT about our future together. I can’t imagine being with anyone else…

• What a sweet post! It’s wonderful to hear the backstory about the couple behind the blog.

Excellent idea for a post. I might have to do a similar one myself.

• Bret Love says:

Thanks, Bethaney. I was having a REALLY terrible day yesterday, so I wanted to write about something positive and uplifting. Definitely helped my mood…

• Barbara says:

She wanted someone SHORTER???? She is completely mad. (Lucky for you, hey, Bret?)

I love this story. I hope you have many many more years of happiness, travel and business success.

• Bret Love says:

To be fair, Mary is 5’2″, so I can understand how a 6’2″ guy might not have been her first choice. But honestly, when she told me about all her “requirements” I just thought it sounded ridiculous and paid it no attention. I figured whatever will be, will be… and it is!

• Wow a true modern day love story …………. now you guys really do look great together!

• What a beautiful story of two people falling in love and following their hearts true passion. Thank you for sharing Bret.

• Bret Love says:

Thanks, guys! I laugh my head off every time I tell the drunk girl story, but it’s nice that the result wound up being so romantic. “But I thought you were MY Facebook boyfriend!” may be the single most effective line a woman has ever used on me.

• I LOVE this story. It made my eyes tear because Im so happy that the two of you found love and are able to pursue your passion. That’s what life is about! Thank you for sharing your story with us.

• Bret Love says:

Thanks, Kristen! It seems somehow appropriate that it was only after finding the greatest love of my life that I was FINALLY able to fully pursue my life’s greatest passion.

• Abby says:

Awwwwwwwww. So many men (sorry, Bret) use hard times as an excuse to break off a new relationship. It makes me so happy to read about you two sticking together. What a wonderful couple. :)

• Bret Love says:

LOL, it should be noted that, in the psychological profile I mentioned Mary giving me on New Year’s Day, the ONLY thing she got wrong was her assessment of how I perform under pressure. She thought, because I’m passionate and intense, that I’d crack during high-stress moments. But, in fact, I ALWAYS do my damnedest to rise to the challenge, dig deep, and never give up even when sanity siuggests that I should. In the past, that trait has often proven my downfall, but in Mary’s case it has proven to be the best investment of my energy I’ve ever made.

• DeMarco Williams says:

Great story, Bret. When I’m around you guys, I totally see the magic. I love that you all have taken the relationship to new heights with the site. Keep blogging together. Keep traveling together. But most of all, keep smiling together… preferably in cool gladiator outfits!

• Turtle says:

Such a wonderful story. It’s so obvious that the two of you are so happy together.
    There are always going to be things in life that will be challenging and disappointing – but it sounds like you couldn’t have a better person to go through them with than Mary. Good luck to the two of you – you deserve it!

• Bret Love says:

Thanks, Michael! After almost four years together, we still delight in each other’s company, embrace the childlike sense of play and adventure that keeps us feeling young. Because we never stop learning and exploring, we never have time to get bored. The biggest issue we usually face is the feeling that there simply aren’t enough hours in the day for us to do all the things we want to do!

• Loved reading about your love story! :-)

• Erica says:

Cuuuuuuute! It is amazing how travel can bring people together. I’m excited to see where you guys will go.

Now I need to poke your brain about how to become more successful. :P

• I loved reading this story. This story had everything – happiness, pain, fun stories, love. You have been through a lot together and looks like you discovered your journey together. So glad both of you connected with one another and have helped each other through the ups and downs. I will agree with you 100% on this – you learn a LOT about each other by traveling together.

• Bret Love says:

Glad you liked it, Jeremy! Our adventure has had its fair share of ups and downs, but the trials and tribulations have only made Mary and I stronger. I almost feel like there’s nothing we can’t do as long as we work together.

• Andrea says:

I always enjoy stories about how people met! LOVE the gladiator photo =)

• Wow, taking a trip to Hawaii after only three months was bold! How cool that it worked out.

• Christy says:

What a cute story. I’m so glad you guys found each other. :)

• amin says:

lovely story.
    i am a fanatic traveller myself, enjoying always discovering new places in my beloved Egypt. especially the austere valleys and warm coast full of coloured fish that characterizes Sinai.

i wish u manage to refill your reservoir of love continuously so that it doesnt run dry one grey day

cheers
    amin

• My better half is the one prone to oohing and ahhing over love stories, but I have to say this was such a great read. I love your story, how you fell for each other and also stuck it out together through all the hard times. Thanks so much for sharing, Bret!!!

• Sophie says:

Very romantic :)

• So stoked for you guys that you have managed to turn so many downs into one of your greatest achievements with GGT! Good luck for the future and look forward to working with you guys :)

• IronE says:

Brother Bret, I had time to peruse your site. And just like during our conversation, your positive energy jumped out and attached itself to me. Given all your triumphs, I understand why your spirit radiates so.. I wish you and Mary the best life has to offer and look forward to the day we meet face to face. Thanks for the interview.

IronE aka T-Dog
      Peace & Love!

• founders says:

Thanks, brother! Really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment, and cannot wait for The Walking Dead Season 3. Also, just FYI, I told Lynn Stallings about our convo and she wants to get in touch with you about a kid-centered outreach program.

• founders says:

I definitely think that GGT is our greatest career achievement, by far. It’s so amazing to be able to fulfill our personal vision, and to have people like you respond so positively to it. Thanks for your support, Cole!

• I love the story, all the best guys!

• founders says:

Thanks, Alexandra! Glad you liked it. Have you written a post yet about how you found your new guy? Would love to read it.

• barby says:

Very nice story. I am also separated and got together with my partner immediately after. I’m glad there is someone else out there who is not ashamed of what happened in the past and moving on with their life.
    Lot of love your way.

• Pingback: How To Be Happier: 5 Secrets To Improvising Your LifeGreen Global Travel

• Pingback: Our Happy Place- A Celebration of StaycationsGreen Global Travel

• Pingback: DeMarco Williams- Senior EditorGreen Global Travel

• Steve says:

Absolutely love your story! Looking forward to sharing blog posts and reading more great travel tales from Green Global Travel. I also own another travel business in addition to our travel clubs called Destination Earth. It’s an eco-social travel company with a twist http://destination-earth.org/

Maybe we could collaborate someday!

When did you guys start the site?

• Thanks, Steve. We launched GGT in November of 2010, but didn’t really start focusing on it until November of 2011. We were running two other businesses during our first year, so moving to WordPress last year was kind of our rebirth.

• LOL – You had me at “making out in front of the sweet baby Jesus” – oh my. OK, now I gotta go finish reading the rest of this :)

• Thanks, Glenn! Some might consider it a bit sacrilegious, but we’ve always felt like it was the perfect place for our first kiss. Now, every time we go back to the Magical Nights of Lights (which we do every year), we remember that date and smile.

• Pingback: Bret Love - Dedication To Sustainable Tourism at Green Global Travel

• Emma says:

This is actually the first time I’ve read this (sorry!!) – love the story! And I’m glad to be a part of the website now. Keep it up, guys!

• John says:

I’ve heard parts of this before, but it was awesome to read the whole story and see pictures from the journey. I am so happy that you two are pursuing this dream together, and I can’t wait to see where it leads you next. You two deserve every success!

Much love,
    John

• 30Traveler says:

Thanks for sharing this. It reminded me of how my partner invited me on a week long road trip as basically our first date. That was 12 years ago. Going on a trip together definitely moved the relationship along in a different way than if we hadn’t had that experience.

• Absolutely. Knowing Mary and I could travel so well together, going through rollercoaster highs and lows while being together 24/7 and still getting along swimmingly, made us realize what a good fit we were. Congrats on 12 years!

• Sweet! It’s always heartwarming to read other people’s love stories… Especially from fellow travel junkies! Hubby and I have been together for 4 years too. Aww!

• Gaelyn says:

A great story. I think that love comes when we least expect it. You two are following your passions and making the dream come true.

• Pingback: Meet the Travel Bloggers: Green Global Travel - Santa Fe Travelers

• Pingback: Green Global Travel's Top 20 Wildlife Photos of 2012Green Global Travel

• Allan says:

What a beautiful love story.. So inspiring hope to find the right person for me this year

• What a beautiful post! I love reading personal stories. It makes me feel like I am getting to know you as a person, not just as a travel blogger :)

My partner (of 14 years) and I are almost at our 12 month mark of full time travel together. I get to share with amazing journey with my best friend, what more could a woman want?

Thank you for sharing your lives with us all.

PS – I love your blog. Been following you only for about 6 months but I am on your site nearly everyday! Very educational and inspiring – I love it!

• Pingback: There's Something About Mary: A Birthday Ode to LoveGreen Global Travel

• clau7dina says:

This is such a beautiful and sweet story. My eyes filled with tears of joy, you are a lovely couple!

• Pingback: Thoughts On Family Traveling, and The Bonds We Make (or Break)Green Global Travel

• Pingback: 40 Fascinating Facts You Might Not Know About Bret & Mary

• It is so nice to hear the story of how Green Global came into existence. I know I steal posts from your offerings frequently. I hope some day that my wife and I have the opportunity to meet the two of you, as well as Christina and Hal (another great story). Even though World of Wildlife Travel is a travel provider, it is certainly our passion to get people more interested in being involved in the protection of the natural world and I believe that travel is the catalyst. I have been a zoo professional for the past 34 years, and the travel company is just an extension of my passion. It is heart warming to see others with the same passionate view. Good luck in the future, and hopefully we can cross paths.

Shauna & Dean Treichel
    World of Wildlife Travel

• Sweet story! Mary sounds like me putting you in your place about it not being a date. I told my husband he would NEVER be my boyfriend. :)

• Cassie says:

Really great story, Bret! I’m so glad you two found each other and found (in each other) inspiration to live the life of your dreams. And I’m happy this site came out of it :)

• I love stories like this. Beautiful to hear and so glad the dream worked and is still alive and kicking today.

• jennifer says:

Aw, what a sweet story! Thank you for sharing it.

• Pingback: Thoughts On Travel Blogging, Suicide and Living The Dream

• Anna says:

Best ‘About’ page I’ve ever read. Inspiring personally, professionally and creatively.

• Pingback: Learning The Perils of a Work Hard, Play Harder Life

• Hello Bret and Mary,

My name is Andrew, and I am trying my luck in getting an email or phone interview with really awesome bloggers such as you. I am very curious to know how you get to write for Green Global Travel!

I work for an electronics trade-in company and as part of giving back to the community our team advocates e-cycling and responsible electronics consumption.

Would you be interested in getting featured in our blog? We have a weekly section called “Green Guardian of the Week” and our team would be very honored to have you as an addition to the list of interesting people we’ve interviewed – green entrepreneurs, green lawyers and green architects!

Will you be generous and answer 10 short questions for us? We can do the interview via phone or email or whichever works for you.

Thank you so much for reading my message and I look forward to your response!

Best Regards,

Andrew Del Prado
    Blog Editor: Green Guardian of the Week
    Consumer Education and Marketing Division
    andrew.delprado@ecyclebest.com
    (775) 473 1358

• I`m very enjoying to read this beautiful love story and this couple are looking very nice both are perfect and very understanding couples…

• I love how you start your story with “I was miserable” and proceed to change everything to follow your passion! I’m so glad I found your blog, and look forward to reading about your adventures!
    Kari Peters recently posted..Challenge of the Month – ExerciseMy Profile